British newspapers and journalism
The main newspaper pages on Magforum are:
UK National papers
'Times readers run the country'
- Market share of the papers;
- Profiles of the groups and their newspapers
- Humorous take on British newspaper readership
British regional newspaper groups
- The biggest selling papers;
- Profiles of the publishers;
- Links to publishers and their websites;
- Links to Scottish journalism information sources.
Newspaper scoops: how journalists find exclusive stories
- The top 20 regional newspapers;
- Publisher profiles.
Journalism and newspaper web
- What makes a scoop?
- Where does news come from?
- People provide scoops
- Big scoops
- The old spies network
- The difference a scoop makes
- The influence of Drudge
- Fighting off the lawyers
- Journalists die finding stories
Launch of the Sunday Herald
Suggestions, corrections and comments to: tony @ mag forum.com
- Sunday Herald contents;
- online strategy and interactivity;
- the nation-forming agenda;
- the editor Andrew Jaspan;
- the mysterious mouse.