13. Sources and Bibliographyby Tony Quinn
These pages are based on a presentation first given at the Glion institute in Switzerland in February 2010.
- Pictures on a Page: Photo-journalism, Graphics and Picture Editing by Harry Evans
- The Coming of the Fairies (Extraordinary World) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Conan Doyle's fairies http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/doyle.htm
- Parr, M., quoted at http://www.bbc.co.uk/photography/genius/gallery/rodchenko.shtml
- David Hockney Painting with Light, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJWVRJ0qQM.
- Hillman, D., Peccinotti, H., and Gibbs, D. (1993) Nova: The style bible on the 60s and 70s, London: Pavilion
- Fubiz: http://www.fubiz.net/2009/01/13/photoshop-adbusting
- Ross, D. (2003) ‘The making of a modern cover girl’, The Independent, 22 May, p2
- Frankel, S. (2009) ‘Nick Knight: master of illusion’, The Independent, 27 October, p2-5
- Long, C. (2008) ‘Pascal Dangin: the master manipulator,’ The Sunday Times, 18 May, p14
Back to first page: Digital manipulation of photographs